IBM Notes is a very complex and professional email client that requires a technical user. While the use of MAC mail, Thunderbird, Postbox is quite successful, modern features are well received. On other hand, IBM Notes provides high security for the Lotus Notes user but its maintenance charge is too high. Therefore, big corporations and local businessman are not able to work with IBM Notes. To access the IBM data to MBOX format the user needs to convert Lotus notes to MBOX format.
To access NSF data in MBOX supports email clients like- Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Microsoft Entourage, etc. user need to exports all Lotus Notes data into MBOX format. On internet, you can visit lots of websites but most demanding tool is here. This is a best GUI based utility that given 100% reliable output with complete information.
Convert Lotus Notes to MBOX format-
NSF to MBOX Converter is the best application to convert Lotus Notes to MBOX format. It provides much more functionality as well as secure NSF to MBOX conversion. It is exclusively designed to import NSF files to Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and another platform that supports MBOX files to store their emails. It converts Lotus Notes Mailbox with entire metadata, internet header, attachments, etc to MBOX file format in a well-organized manner.
Functionality of NSF to MBOX converter-
The tool provides much more functionality such as-
- Fastest solution for Lotus Notes to MBOX conversion.
- Preserves Data Integrity during the conversion process.
- Output is compatible with all MBOX based email clients.
- Perform bulk migration to open all data in MBOX at once..
- Simple and user-friendly GUI interface.
- Preview Facility for better migration.
- Maintains data accuracy and folder structure after the conversion.
- Provides 100% secure migration result without any issue.
- Compatibility with Lotus Notes 8.0, 9.0, 7, & earlier versions.
- Run in all Windows OS editions of 32-bit and 64-bit system type.
How does NSF to MBOX converter work-
- Firstly Download NSF to MBOX Converter tool, and launch it.
- Click on the Add File option to add an NSF file from the local storage. It provides three options to add NSF file. Add file, Add folder and Search file. The User can add the NSF file through an option.
- The user can search a particular mail by using given options from the Search Mail button in the software.
- After that Right-click on an email if the user wants to save that NSF mail file in given other various formats.
- The user can directly export NSF emails from the Search Mail option by clicking on Export But it exports only those emails which are selected from the search option.
- Now click on Export Button from home screen to export selected or all the NSF files.
- The Date filter option helps the user to select a particular date NSF file.
- In the Destination path, the user gives the location where they want to store his data after the conversion.
- At last click on Export button and wait until the confirmation with appears.
DEMO & PURCHASE
User can adopt demo and paid version of utility. With the demo version, a user can migrate the first 20 emails from each mailbox while a payment license gives you full access to the tool. If the user wants to migrate all Lotus Notes data together in MBOX format, they need to purchase the paid version of the software, which is available at a very economical cost of $ 99, $ 299 and $ 599. After purchasing this tool, the user can perform the unlimited migration from NSF to MBOX format.
Conclusion- In this article, I have described how to export Lotus Notes data into MBOX format. NSF to MBOX Converter is one of the best conversion tools that preserve all data into MBOX format. NSF Converter team provides 24×7 technical supports for the users.